måndag 31 januari 2011

Day 7

Hey guys, not that I think someone actually reads this blog but I can imagine you exist, I'm good at imagening unrealistic things. Sooo, what about my knee. Well, as I wrote yesterday I went to the physio therapist this morning and she seemed to be pretty pleased with my exercising and progress so far. She also said that since the swelling inside the knee hasn't really gone down during the last couple of weeks, she's almost sure that it's a meniscus injury. That's kind of bad ass, isn't it? Cool (and old) people always get their meniscuses broken from dangerous accidents. I got tackled, that's cool enough for qualification. ANYWAY! The physio therapist gave me some new instructions of the special exercises I've been doing, making the squatting harder by standing on an inflated pillow on one leg and things like that. I was also answered that yes, it's good to cycle and work with the crosstrainer, not least to keep my endurance alive. Another thing I have to be careful with is the fact that I rotate me knee inwards (haha, inwards) when squatting so when I do them I have to make sure I keep both legs straight and maintain the accurate positions of the feet.
In the afternoon, my mom called me and said she'd managed to get a (restored) time at the hospital tomorrow for an MRI! That's cool for sure! I've always wanted to do an MRI (to be honest, I've also always wanted to use crutches for real and that wasn't too fun).
I think I'm going to do some balance-exercises when watching tv tonight, sounds good? Of course, I'm good incarnated.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Jag läser faktiskt! :)

Phanny sa...

Hahaha så jävla bra! Jag gillare :D