tisdag 1 februari 2011

Day 8

Okay, doing an MRI wasn't as cool as I'd expected it to be. Fortunately, I got the laugh of the day when I saw the result after the not-so-charming lady in charge had told me to get undressed and put on a long, loose and adequately transparent shirt/dress. Yes, we're talking high fashion. Went into the room with the x-ray-thingy and laid there for, what, half an hour maybe? I even think I fell asleep, that's how undramatic is was. They said I'm probably going to get the results from my doctor within three-four working days and that would be Friday but since we all know that that's not reality, I hope for Monday or Tuesday next week.
I like this, I like when things happen and I don't have to stand like a jerk knowing nothing of what's going on with my own body. Even though I haven't got the results yet it does feel better mentally when you at least think you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I mean, now it's only two steps left-
  1. Get the result
  2. Treat it.

Sort of. It's however definitely better than two weeks ago when no one knew nothing. Right now, I'm gonna get dressed for some workout! Did my exercises intensively for a whole hour yesterday so my thighs are still not functioning properly but I guess I'll survive!

Inga kommentarer: