söndag 30 januari 2011

Day 5

Umm...that was also yesterday, however today's yesterday and not yesterday's yesterday as I wrote yesterday. So, what did I do to maintain my health and strengthen my knee in an injury preventive aim yesterday? Not very much to be honest, I went for a walk for an hour to get the blood circulation going but skipped the squatting and bending-with-green-rubber-band since it hurted too much after the dumb accident the other day. The ligaments around the knee were way to tense for me to be able to enjoy working out. Did some minor stretching in the evening but I don't think it was enough to give any noticable result. Nevertheless, I'm getting more and more mentally positive towards this physio therapy period of my life and thank God for that, the law of attraction has helped me before...

Inga kommentarer: