onsdag 26 januari 2011

Day 2

Stretching the knee at the moment and it hurts like hell. A bit ache in and around the knee from the training yesterday so walking up and down the stairs at school wasn't the funniest thing I've done in my life. Jesus Christ it's stiff when trying to extend it from a contracted (?) position. The boring thing with doing this assignment and not being able do train normally, is that things like what I eat and stuff, don't affect my limited physical activity very much. Well of course, if I'd eat tonnes of protein bars, the muscles in the knee would probably gain more from the exercise but I doubt that that difference would be noticable. However, I don't want to over load the knee and pressumed damaged ligaments too much when I've just started to train, thus due to the pain I won't do any today. I'm going hardcore tomorrow evening again so hopefully it'll be better until then.

Inga kommentarer: