söndag 30 januari 2011

Day 6

That's actually today, yay me! Went to see our game this morning and everybody asked me "What the hell are you doing here? It's 8.30 am, you're mentally ill". Well, yes, I'm probably mentally ill and lack a meaningful life (as I accused all the people in the crowd for and then realizing I was one of them) but do you understand how crazy I'd get if I didn't go there every training session and game? Now when I've gotten older I've come to realize how important the social aspect of playing floorball and being a part of a team (and also a special identity) is. Also, I get extremely jealous of the ones playing and this indeed motivates me to get my ass of the couch and do some physio therapy. So that I did, went home and did some training in other words. 10x3 bendings with the rubber band, 20x2 squattings with both legs on the ground, 10x2 with each leg on the ground and some stretching for approximately 10 minutes; first 5 mins with the knee extended and then 5 contracted. It's quite fun how much better the motion ability is right afterwards I've done these things, even though they're not that complicated. Going to the physio therapist tomorrow morning before school, wish me luck.

Inga kommentarer: