onsdag 9 februari 2011

Day 15

That was yesterday. Woke up with a fantastic pain in my groins, probably from working with the "girl-machine". Fantastic because I've missed aching muscles as results of hard training. Anyway, I went to look at our floorball practise and got my friend to accompany me with the physio therapy. To prevent my coach yelling at me, I brought my indoor shoes. Last time I tried to jog just for fun he told me that "For being so smart you can sometimes be so insanely stupid". Therefore, I put my shoes on and took a few laps. One word: wonderful. Don't know if I'm even aloud to jog but you don't have to tell the people in charge. Continued with my regular physio therapy but increased the numbers of what I did from 10 and 15 to 15 and 25. However, the highlight of the day was when my coach asked us if we would want to be defenders during a special exercise- using a stick! Being on the court! Involved in motion! Haha you can't imagine how excited and motivated I got to get back as soon as possible.

Inga kommentarer: