torsdag 10 februari 2011

Day 16 and 17

No training yesterday, don't ask why (but if you persist doing that, I can defend myself with aching groins. They're never going to get back to normal).
Thus, did I do any physio therapy today? Yes. Was it sufficiently? Hahaha hell no! Fought (or denied, whatever) the snow chaos and then forced my mom to promise she'd come pick me up at where our team practises just so I could sit there, pretend and trying to convince myself that I was actually doing something of importance, do my friend's homework and buy a coffee. In total, my training consisted of 2 minutes of pelvis-lifting. Good job, keep it up. No, seriously, I'm going to the gym tomorrow after school for a couple of hours and I'm sure I'll be able to trick someone to accompany me on Sunday too.

And yeah, by the way- HEJ ANDERS! JAG HAR INTE ÖVERDRIVIT NÅGONTING I DET HÄR INLÄGGET, BRA VA?

1 kommentar:

Anders sa...

Haha.. Näpp, det var korrekt skrivet.. Fortsätt så fröken...:=)