måndag 9 maj 2011

A month later

Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends...

Just kidding, I'm not singing that song. Nope, not me. Not at all. Well well, a month ago since I wrote last time and honestly, I haven't been very active in my training. Probably because I finally have started to participate in my normal floorball-sessions and want the recovery time in between those in order to maintain the energy required in my thighs. Being back and training fairly normal is just as wonderful as I imagined, if not more. My coach always yells at me to take it slow and be careful when I play but hey, that's not very fun, thus I pretend I don't hear him. Also, I went to the physio therapist today and got some brand new things to do, more running:ish. Feels good to do something more specific than just weight lifting and pure muscle building.

This post is most likely the worst I've written so far but I promise I'll write more frequently and also take the nutrients-aspect into consideration. So long!

Inga kommentarer: