torsdag 12 maj 2011

Diet for two days

Yesterday, no training session: One slice of bread, 5 small chocolate eggs, 2 chicken fajitas with rice for lunch, one glass of water, one ice cream, one disgusting (said-to-be) watermelon juice, one portion of home made caesar sallad, one McFlurry, two slices of rhubarb pie.

Might be the worst day ever looking from a nutritional (and economical) perspective. However this does not belong to my usual eating habits and I did feel bad about that McFlurry in the evening (until I put the first spoon in my mouth, then I didn't regret anything). The sugar levels were extremely high and even though I consciously have been reducing my intake of fast carbs and thereby decreased my cravings for sugar, I have some days when resistance isn't on the map. Besides, I really have to drink more water, especially as the temperatures rise during the days.

Today, training session: One slice of bread, apple juice, two portions of spaghetti carbonara, one coffee, one big portion of pasta with tomato sauce, one big glass of water, appr. 0.5 litre of water during training, one ice cream, one slice of rhubarb pie.

The ridiculously high amount of pasta wasn't planned but happened to be since the food my family was eating for dinner wasn't going to be done before I had to go to my training session. Pasta is the solution to everything, that's my mantra. However, much better food today with exception for the post-work out things. I don't know if it was the pasta that made me able to train without feeling particularly tired but since I don't have a solution to it, we'll go with that.

Inga kommentarer: