onsdag 11 maj 2011

11th of May

Two months to my 18th birthday today, hurray. As I wrote in the last post, I've started to participate in my floorball sessions and I must say that my knee has gone noticable better during the last couple of weeks. Most of the time I can bend it all the way in without a warm up and when I run in the movement pattern typical for floorball, it's seldom over stretched to such an extent that it really hurts. Yesterday's session was by far the best one this year (given the fact that I never did a real training session in 2011 before I tore the ligament) and even though my coach forbids me to play with body contact to others, I can't help doing it. The shots were however lousy yesterday, must have been something wrong with the stick/ball/floor. My stamina is indeed seriously improvable since I get exhausted after only one rush á 40 metres.

Based on this, my goals for the summer and silly season-rehabilitation training is mainly to do my physio therapy exercises in order to gain explosiveness and coordination in the muscles around the knee, as well as getting that long lost stamina back.

Inga kommentarer: