fredag 16 september 2011

Tournament in Spain


Just as last year, my team once again went to Madrid for five days to participate in an international torunament, competing amongst others the Spanish champions, containing half of the Spanish national team. Five games in three days, 35 degrees Celcius and a floor more bumpy than flat. How it went? Five victories and thereby an overall victory- we now consider ourselves as Campeónes Españoles, by all right. Personally, I did one (excuse my hubris) freakin' fantastic match when considering that I've only played one complete game since the 2nd of January. The second game was okay, played good but missed at least ten open goals. The third, fourth and fifth were nothing to brag about but I felt that I really got into the new system we're playing accordingly (just watching it for eight months didn't help that much). The knee felt great, despite some nice air crossings.
Got home, found out that I'm probably going to train three hours/time since the junior-team and the senior-team have the sessions straight after each other on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Don't know how my body is going to react but I guess we'll find out.

Season-premiere with the senior's B-team today, win 5-3 and for some reason, my coach thought I should play the A-team premiere tomorrow as well.

Anyway, after almost nine months- I hereby declare my knee as perfectly working again!

Inga kommentarer: